Thursday, September 6, 2012

A little hiccup

Ho boy.
I totally booked my tickets wrong yesterday. So much for a clear head at 6am. The good news is, if you get back to them in 24 hours, American Airlines will not charge you to change the dates as long as there is no difference in the fares on the new date. Yay for actual human beings! The hardest part was waiting 3 hours for there to be actual human beings available. I am once again learning the joys of being on an opposite schedule from the normal world.

While I may be on that opposite side from everyone, I do now have time before work while shops are open. This is really nice considering in Santa Barbara most shops close by 6pm. I now no longer have to do all my shopping/leisure activities on my days off. I wandered around Five Points mall for two hours today and didn't buy anything, but it was great. I avoided all temptation, including the pumpkin spice latte calling my name on a rainy day - it will have to wait for Friday, when Cat and I pamper ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment